about the company.We are currently working with a reputable offshore and growing law firm to look for a Corporate Services Administrator to be part of their Corporate Services team. You will be responsible for the review of business, the administration of companies and more. about the job.
- To deal with day to day correspondence and administrative matters for attorneys, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships, originating responses and updating and providing registers and documents as required
- To prepare and file corporate documents with government agencies
- To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and update the corporate records accordingly
- To maintain internal database and systems including ViewPoint
- To conduct due diligence in respect of new directors, shareholders and related third parties in liaison with the Compliance Department
- To deal with with all administrative aspects of closing an entity within the Portfolio, including requesting final invoices, updating ViewPoint and liaising with the client and Attorney as appropriate
skills & experiences required.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in company secretarial position gained from professional firms
- Experience in setting up companies in Hong Kong and commond offshore jurisdictions
- Excellent written and orgal communications skills in Chinese and English and essential, fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- The ability to work as a team and independetly
If you are interested, please click "apply" or please contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion...