about the company.We are currently working with a reputable and growing offshore law firm to look for a Corporate Services Administrator to be a part of their team-oriented, supportive and innovative culture. Due to the growth and success of the business, this position will be responsible for establishing and contributing to the day to day correspondence and administrative matters from attorneys, clients and external service providers. about the job.
- Inputting and maintaining internal databases and systems, mainly ViewPoint
- Working closely with different stakeholders to originate responses, updating and providing registers and documents as required
- To prepare and file corporate documents with government agencies
- To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and update the corproate records accordingly
- To conduct due diligence in respect of new directors, shareholders and related third parties
- To handle all administrative aspects such as requiresting final invoices, updating ViewPoint, follow up on outstanding accounts recivable and so forth
skills & experiences required.
- A minimum of experience of at least 4 years' experience in a company secretarial position gained from professional services firm
- Must be strong in understanding and using ViewPoint
- Experience in setting up companies in Hong Kong and commond offshore jurisdictions
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in Chinese & English are essential, fluency in Putonghua is preferred
- Individual must be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong administrative skills and the ability to multi-task
If interested in the position, please click "apply" or feel free to contact JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...