about the company.We are currently working with an reputable international law firm to look for a Corporate Paralegal to assist the team on a variety of corporate finance matters, including initial public offerings (IPOs), merger & acquistions and regulatory compliance for listed and private companies in Hong Kong. about the job.
- Assist in corporate finance matters inlcuding initial public offering (IPO) and merger & acquisition (M&A)
- Perform due diligence, verification and compliance matters with the Listing Rules of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and Companies Ordinance
- Draft announcement, confirmations, board resolutions, application documents, legal opinion and simple agreements
- Liaise and communicate with external parties, such as foreign lawyers and accountants, to ensure the timeliness and smooth operation of the projects
- Assisting on post-listing compliance matters, including but not limited to change of directors, notifiable transactions and connected transactions
- Translating and proofreading documents
skills & experiences required.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in corporate practice
- Local or international law firm experience are welcomed
- Great interpersonal skills
If interested, please click "apply" above or please contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion...