about the company.
Our client is a conglomerate that has leading businesses in the field. With their rapid expansion in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to focus on company's sustainability area.
about the team.
- report to Head of Corporate Affairs
- join a team of 4
- dynamic and fast-paced working environment
about the job.
- Support Management to drive the sustainability and climate resilience efforts of the Company
- Prepare Sustainability Report including organising engagement exercise, copy-writing and production
- Arrange our Company’s participation in award programmes
- Prepare press releases, speeches, website and LinkedIn updates, and other communications materials related to sustainability
- Monitor news and prepare press summary for management
- Be part of a team to handle internal communications including staff newsletter and internal communication platform as well as to handle Intranet updates related to sustainability
skills & experiences required.
- strong experiences in Public Relations, Communications, Sustainability or related discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- experience in sustainability reporting and related international initiatives
- good written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Elizabeth HO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/