Corporate Branding / Corporate Marketing / Brand Marketing Manager
The company, a prominent and well-established corporation in Hong Kong, is seeking an experienced professional to lead its comprehensive marketing communications campaigns and uphold its strong corporate brand. With a proven track record of success in the industry, the company needs someone who can strategically position itself in both Hong Kong and the Mainland, while generating widespread awareness and deep engagement with its brand. The aim is to appeal to existing and new audiences, specifically targeting the younger Gen Y and Z demographics, by showcasing the company's contributions to society and its world-class offerings in entertainmentand lifestyle.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Corporate Marketing
- Join a team of 4-5 people
- Join a sizable and financially strong company with a dynamic work culture
about the job.
- Oversee the strategic 360 / integrated campaign marketing plans.
- Coordinate the execution of marketing activities, including event delivery, media / partner collaboration, and marketing communications.
- Support and create synergy with corporate branding and communications campaigns, and liaise with different business units to ensure brand governance.
- Lead the brand development of key branded initiatives from idea initiation to brand launch and activation.
- Grow, enhance, and uplift the company's corporate image and optimize brand exposure locally in Hong Kong and regionally in the Greater Bay Area (GBA) / South China / mainland China.
- Communicate the company's efforts and contributions to the Hong Kong community to the public and key audiences.
- Partner and work closely with advertising agencies / vendors to ensure the quality delivery of campaigns, visuals, assets, etc.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Creative or any related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in branding / all-rounded / 360 / integrated marketing/marketing communications developed in sizable companies (e.g. public sector / conglomerates / property developers, etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management, team leading and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please click APPLY or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...