- 750-960k + bonus
- HK Developer, client side
- Based HK for HK or PRC projects
- 5 day work
- Stable project pipeline
- Excellent employee benefits
About the Company
We are representing a HK developer to search for a Contracts Manager to base in HK to look after the group’s development projects in China. This company is known for its high quality building projects, ranging from hospitality and commercial properties as well as its inclusive culture together with attractive employee benefits. They are currently have a strong project pipeline for the upcoming years.
About the Role
As a Contracts Manager, you can expect your major responsibilities to be the followings:
- You will be involved in delivering full cycle of QS services, including but not limited to tendering, tender award, contract administration, cost estimate and control, dispute resolution, claims and final account settlement.
- Play an important role in the QS team to ensure the project is completed in a quality and timely manner as well as within the budget
- Coordinate and communicate with internal or external stakeholders, including senior management, QS consultants, project teammates, contractors, etc.
About the Requirement
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Professional membership in MHKIS, MRICS or equivalent is a great advantage
- Around 8-20 years of experience in QS, with exposure in client side (developer or hospitality group) is preferred or in renowned QS consultancy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin & English is required to liaise with different stakeholders
- Project experience in high quality hospitality and commercial new buildings/A&A in HK/PRC is necessary
- Energetic, self-driven, detail-minded and passionate individual who has excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexible for business trips from HK to PRC in the future if COVID-19 is under control
- More experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Contracts Manager
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list and salary details to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....