- Offer: 500-720k + bonus
- Reputable Developer
- Stable project pipeline
- Facility Management / M&E Projects
- Excellent employee benefits
- 5 day work
About the Company
We are currently representing a renowned developer in HK to search for QS talents. This company is known for its quality building projects, ranging from commercial office, institutional and industrial properties as well as its attractive employee benefits. To maintain the service quality of its premises, they have been carrying out day to day maintenance, A&A and fitting out works. In order to support the ongoing projects, they would like to invite a QS talent to join their team as Contracts Manager.
About the Role
As a Contracts Manager, you can expect your major responsibilities to be the followings:
- You will be involved in delivering contract administration and procurement matters for the facility management, A&A and M&E projects, including tender analysis and vetting, tender award, dispute resolution, procurement for suppliers and service providers, construction materials, vendor selection and management, procurement analysis, etc.
- Maintain and update the existing QS & procurement strategies to enhance the overall efficiency
- Play an important role in the project team to ensure the project is completed in a quality and timely manner as well as within the budget
- Coordinate and communicate with internal or external stakeholders, including senior management, QS consultants, project teammates, contractors, etc.
About the Requirement
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Professional membership in MHKIS, MRICS or equivalent is required
- Around 8-15 years of experience in QS, with exposure in client side (developer, corporates or institutions) is preferred or in renowned QS consultancy with FM or maintenance project experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin & English is required to liaise with different stakeholders
- Experience in QS tendering (including pre-qualification, tender assessment, vendor vetting) and procurement is required
- Energetic, self-driven, detail-minded and passionate individual who has excellent stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list and salary details to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....