about the company.
- Top-tier foreign securities firm with strong presence in Asia Pacific. Office located in Tsim Sha Tsui
about the team.
- You will be joining a team of 13 members in Compliance Department
about the job.
- Prefer day-to-day AML advisory and assist in compliance control firm-wide
- Review and update AML policies and procedures
- Maintain/involve in daily transaction monitoring, surveillance, KYC, CDD etc
- Assist in global initiatives, including compliance system implementation and upgrade, change in policies etc
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder in relevant discipline
- 1-5 years compliance experience, knowledge in AML/FCC would be an advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Proactive, eager to learn and detail oriented