about the company.Our client is a private/corporate banking with strong presence in the region. about the job.
- Assist to plan the annual compliance review, testing and self-assessment program of the HK Branch focusing on key business and regulatory risk areas
- Assist to process regular audit/self-assessment on different functions
- Prepare assessment and testing reports for management review
- Support Manager to make recommendation to the management to improve the control environments
- Perform on-going business self-assurance to ensure a robust control and operating framework and satisfactory audit results
- Work closely with Head Office Internal Audit in Branch’s review work
- Degree holder in accounting and finance or related disciplines
- 1-4 years’ practical banking experience in compliance testing, audit or internal control. Big 4 Auditors are welcome
- Knowledge in Banking Ordinance, HKMA, SFC regulations and guidelines
- Work independently and able to deal with different departments
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: email@example.com...