about the company.
Our client is an internationally active private bank that offers asset management for private individuals and financial intermediaries.
about the job.
- Perform KYC duties including due diligence name screening, reviewing of AML risk assessment factors and managing all new accounts opening
- Conduct periodic reviews and controls (Second Line of Defence)
- Performance sanctions, politically exposed person screening & assessments and adverse media checks
- Act as point of contact for any escalation raised by the front office
- Manage all alerts within the target timeliness without compromising the quality and completeness of the analysis and provide proper and timely escalation to manager
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with relevant AML or related qualifications (e.g. CAMS, HKIB ECF)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant AML advisory & transaction monitoring, KYC client onboarding, financial crime compliance working experience
- Knowledge of Hong Kong's AMLO and SFC AML & CFT regulatory requirements
- Background in private banking risk management, controls or internal audit is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
Interested candidate please share your updated resume to Eunis Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org