about the company.We are currently working with a leading crypto firm to look for a Company Secretary to be a part of their legal team. You will be part of their expansion journey to work closely on the following responsibilities below: about the job.
- Performing statutory company secretarial services for group entities in Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, US, Europe and offshore jurisdiction such as BVI, Bermuda and Cayman Islands
- Be responsible to handle the routine company secretarial assignmen
- Review the work performed by team members and assist in performing CDD with external parties
- Communicate with stakeholders to obtain information for performing the company secretarial work and monitor the logistics of company secretarial documents; and
- Assist in performing ad hoc company secretarial related job assignments
skills & experiences required.
- At least 8 years of working experience as a Company Secretary
- Knowledgable in US Listing rules
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
If interested, please click "apply" or please contact JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...