Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with overseas businesses in Europe and the US. They are looking to hire an experienced Company Secretary / Named Company Secretary.
- In charge of maintaining all corporate governance and compliance for the business
- Responsible for a wide range of company secretarial matters for the company and its subsidiaries
- Prepare annual, interim reports and announcements, circulars and other documentation for HKEx
- Organise board and various committee meetings including preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Work closely with legal team, compliance team and other external parties
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience gained in listed companies
- Good knowledge of Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance and other relevant regulations
- Strong communication ability in English and Chinese is required
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Kamil Butt on +852 2232 3405 or email email@example.com