about the company.
Our client is a leading financial group with presence across 20 markets in APAC region, offers a wide range of financial services; they are looking to hiring an experienced Company Secretary to join the team.
about the job.
- Drafting and help to implement corporate governance policies and supporting ad-hoc duties
- Handling and preparing board and committee meetings and take minutes
- Mentor and supervise junior company secretaries in the team
skills & experiences required.
- Company Secretary with 10+ years of experience, experiences gained from Financial Institutions / large corporations are highly preferred
- HKICS / CGI Associate / Fellow Member
- Strong minutes taking skills
- Excellent command of English and Chinese is a must
- Great interpersonal and organisational skills