about the company.A leading global Fintech firm is looking for a Company Secretary to support the Legal Team in carrying out company secretarial function for Hong Kong and overseas entities. about the job.
- Coordinate with external professional firms as well as handle inquiries about corporate matters from internal stakeholders
- Assist in handling KYC requests from banks, vendors and authorities while corporating with other teams including internal audits and financial audits
- Organize and advise directors/shareholders' meetings, including preparing and reviewing meeting minutes and written resoutions
- Review statutory and regulatory filings
- Arrange execution and filing of corporate documents
- Maintain corporate records in an organized manner
- Conduct research and analysis of corporate laws and statutory requirements
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Corporate Governance, Law or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of company secretarial experience with excellent command in Mandarin and English
- Interest and basic understanding in cryptocurrencies and related technologies is an advantage
- Computer literate; proficient in MS Office applications
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
If interested, please click "apply" or alternatively, please contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org or 2232 3429 for a confidential discussion...