about the company.
Our client is a very reputable FMCG listed company with a long history; currently looking to hire a Senior Company Secretarial Officer to join their team, reporting to the Named Company Secretary directly.
about the job.
- Manage a full spectrum of listed company secretarial matters; ensuring business is in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Preparing annual/interim reports, minutes and resolutions, ESG reports, handling disclosure of interests filings, maintaining statutory filings, etc.
- Liaising with colleagues from other regions
- other ad-hoc projects across the region
skills & experiences required.
- 4+ years of company secretarial experience; listed experience is a must; candidates with experience gained from in-house listed company and professional firms are highly preferred
- HKCGI Associate member
- Excellent fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Effective communication and great interpersonal skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Sarah Hu on +852 6293 8638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org