about the company.We are currently working with a reputable conglomerate in Hong Kong to look for a Company Secretarial Officer to be a part of their Company Secretarial team. about the job.
- Perform company secretarial duties for the listed company and its subsidiaries
- Organize meetings for the board, committees and shareholders, and prepare relevant board papers, minutes and resolutions
- Draft and prepare annual and interim reports, announcements and circulars
- Maintain and update statutory records and filings in compliance with Companies Ordinance, Hong Kong Listing Rules and other overseas statutory requirement
- Participate in other ad hoc projects and task assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder, preferably with member or graduate of HKICS / ICSA or equivalent
- 3-4 years relevant company secretarial experience in listed companies is required
- Prior hands-on working experience in handling matters is a MUST;
- Familiar with Companies Ordinance, HK Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance, and Takeovers Code
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Competent PC skills in MS Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
If interested, please click "apply" or please contact JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...