Our client is a leading international firm with strong foundations in Asia, they are looking at adding an additional headcount!
about the job.
- Assisting the team in providing general company secretarial duties for a range of clients in multi-jurisdictions
- Processing company secretarial documentations in a professional and timely manner
- Keeping a systematic filing system for the Company Secretarial Department
- Other ad hoc duties assigned including updating relevant software and processes
skills & experiences required.
- Diploma or Degree holder with at least Student HKCGI membership
- At least 1 year of company secretarial experience gained in professional firms or law firms
- Good communicaton and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and Chinese is required
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Kamil Butt on +852 2232 3405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org