about the company.
Our client is a fast-growing licensed bank with over 50 years of history in Hong Kong. They have a strong presence across the region with a focus in Hong Kong and PRC. They are looking for a mid-senior level professional to join their team!
about the job.
- Assist in the preparation of annual reports, interim reports, announcements and other corporate communications to shareholders
- Handle a full range of company secretarial duties
- Organise Board, Board Committees and general meetings and prepare materials respectively
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance and statutory requirements
skills & experiences required.
- Associate member of HKICS/HKCGI
- At least 7 years of listed companies experience, financial services exposure is highly preferred
- Good command of written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Work independently
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Sarah Hu on +852 6293 8638 or email email@example.com