about the company.
Our client is a reputable Shipping company; currently looking to hire a company secretarial manager to join their team, reporting directly to the COO.
about the job.
- Manage a full spectrum of company secretarial matters; ensuring business is in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Preparing minutes and resolutions, handling disclosure of interests filings, maintaining statutory filings, etc.
- Liaising with the headquarter and other business functions
- Overseeing a junior team member
- other ad-hoc projects across the region
skills & experiences required.
- 4+ years of company secretarial experience; any experience in listed companies would be a plus but not a must
- Immediately available candidates are strongly preferred
- HKCGI Associate member
- Excellent fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Effective communication and great interpersonal skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Sarah Hu on +852 6293 8638 or email email@example.com