about the company.Our client is an international advisory firm who is currently looking for a Company Secretarial Associate/ Senior Associate to be a part of their developing team. about the job.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties for their clients
- Prepare documents for bank accounts opening/ maintenance of bank accounts of Hong Kong and offshore companies
- Prepare various minutes and statutory returns and documents for incorporatation
- Arrange for documents required for acceptance of new clients
- Handle invoices and follow up payment and handle any ad hoc tasks assigned
skills & experiences required.
- At least 1-4+ of experience in company secretarial or business fields preferred
- Working experience in professional services, CPA firm or law firm
- Great communication skills
- Organised, responsible and willing to learn
If interested, please click "apply" or please contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion...