about the company.Our client is a leading professional services firm with great reputation in company secretarial work is currently looking for an Associate to be a part of their team. about the job.
- To support CS team lead in executing CS-related engagements
- Encouraged to take initiatives in proposing work improvements via direct supervisor. Such initiatives will be considered and evaluated
- Draft all communications with clients for review
- Liaise and respond to clients’ requests and queries regarding corporate secretarial matters after consultation with the direct supervisor as well as provide good client service when dealing with clients
- Follow-up with client on the return of documents and forms and ensuring submission of statutory forms and documents to the relevant authorities/ gatekeepers within the stipulated deadline
- Remind clients on deadline of holding Annual General Meeting for their portfolio of clients
- Ensure that statutory books are in order and updated for their portfolio of clients
- Generate and prepare documents and forms required for their portfolio of clients
skills & experiences required.
- Diploma or above in corporate administration or business disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of company secretarial experience
- Pro-active, willing to offer new suggestions and share knowledge
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to take on duties outside job specification
- Ability to work both in a team environment
If interested, please click "apply" or please contact JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...