about the company.Our client is a reputable international professional services is currently looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to be a part of their corporate services team. about the job.
- To support company secretarial team lead in executing company secretarial related engagement
- Communicate among team members and draft all communications with clients for review
- Follow-up with clients on the return of documents and forms and ensuring submission of statutory forms and documents to the relevant authorities/ gatekeepers within the stipulated deadline
- Responsible for statutory compliance duties including arranging for Annual Return and maintenance of corporate records
- Handle company incorporation with different jurisdictions
- Perform filing of the Companies' records and updating internal database
- other ad hoc projects as assigned by the immediate supervisor
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in corporate governance, law, accounting or other relevant disciplines
- Student member of HKICS preferred but not essential
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and fluent Mandarin/ Cantonese
- Fresh graduates are welcomed with extensive internship experience
If interested, please click "apply" or feel free to contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion...