about the company.
Our client is a Global Telecom/ Data Center business. They provide Data Center, Colocation and Cloud Services to the corporate / enterprise clients across Greater China.
about the job.
- Plan, build, and nurture relationships within assigned accounts/prospects to position the company as a trusted advisor and provider of choice
- Direct responsibility for the identification, contact, qualification and development of qualified new accounts and opportunities
- Lead coordinated sales approach with extended sales team members (Sales Engineers, Customer Success, Commercial Management, Sales Operations, etc.) to drive opportunities to closure
- Manage inbound leads from Marketing and Partner/Alliance channels with timely engagement and response to inquiries to drive opportunity conversions
- Serve as interface between Account Owner and local operations to set up and manage customer responses and tours of data centers
- Meet and exceed sales target of new monthly recurring revenue by building sales pipeline of qualified opportunities, articulating value proposition, and delivering a winning proposal
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of related working experience preferably in the data center, telecommunications, IT, or technology fields
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to conduct presentations to variety of levels both internal and external to the company
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline and effectively forecast both short- and long-term sales cycles
- Familiarity and commitment to daily activity tracking in CRM tools. Salesforce experience is a plus
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English