About the company
My client is an European consulting company, providing services to clients in cloud development. Currently, their key clients is one of the largest bank in the world, and they're continuously expanding their clientele. In the course of expansion, they're looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to joing their team in Hong Kong.
About the role
- Help customers to perform digital transformation, more specifically, migrating to a cloud platform
- Prepare the technology for clients to generate business insights and dashboards using data
- Establishing AWS infrastructure and enable migration and deployment to institutional clients
- Guarantee the services is compliant to regulations and no potential security threats
- Monitor and accountable for the deployment pipeline, as well as testing for application performance and improvements
- Hands-on experieince on cloud DevOps, including AWS, Azure ,and GCP
- Experienced in coding in CloudFormation or Terraform
- Configuration and management software like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Scripting in Bash and Python, or Ruby, or Perl
- Orchestration services like Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon EKS, Amazon ECS, Azure Kubernetes Services, etc.
- Exposure in private cloud, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Amazon S3, Lambda, databases, etc.
Interested parties, please submit your application by pressing "apply". If you've any questions, please contact Brian Law at firstname.lastname@example.org....