about the client.
Our client, a leading medical device MNC in the capital equipment (non-imaging, non-radiation product) sector, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Clinical Specialist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to develop their careers from the clinical training side.
about the job.
As a Clinical Specialist, you will
- develop a deep understanding of the company's products, including their features, benefits, and clinical applications
- stay updated with the latest advancements in the assigned products
- provide clinical support to healthcare professionals, including surgeons, physicians, and medical staff
- demonstrate the effective use of company’s products, educate end-users on product features, and offer guidance on optimal usage
- conduct training sessions and workshops for healthcare professionals, both internal and external, to enhance their knowledge and proficiency in using different products
- develop and deliver educational materials and presentations
- identify their needs, address concerns, and provide exceptional customer service
- collaborate with the sales team to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- participate in conferences, exhibitions, and other industry events
- conduct product demonstrations and evaluations to showcase the value and efficacy of the company's products
- collect feedback from customers and provide insights to the product development team for continuous improvement
skills & experience required.
- bachelor degree of Science, Business or related field
- solid clinical support experience in medical device (at least 2 years of experience)
- proven record of target achievement
- excellent command in oral and written English and Cantonese
- self-Motivated and result-oriented
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have....