about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance brokerage firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will provide professional broking service to an assigned portfolio of corporate accounts
- You will maintain good client relationships and grow the business of he portfolio assigned
- You will be responsible for the negotiation, implementation, placement and administration of client’s insurance programs
- You will contribute to relationship building, marketing initiatives, revenue growth and exploration of new business opportunities
skills & experiences required
- You are a Diploma Degree Holder or above
- You have 3+ years of relevant working experience in a broking firm or an insurance company with solid knowledge of Employee Benefits
- You are able to work independently
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: email@example.com...