about the company
You will join one of the world's largest global insurance providers.
about the job
- You will assess Accident & Health /Travel /Home claims cases.
- You will manage enquiries from policyholders, brokers and other relevant parties.
- You will maintain positive relationships with business partners.
- You will support the Manager for the department's continuous development.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder.
- You have 1+ years experience in the Insurance industry, preferably with a Medical/Nursing background.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are customer-oriented.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with greater experience will be considered as Senior Officer.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: email@example.com