about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will monitor the daily operations of the Major Claims team and on-and-offshore outsourcing vendors.
- You will assess appeal or escalated claims cases.
- You will conduct quality reviews with the provider management team on the services of investigators and outsourcing vendors.
- You will handle on-and-offline complex enquiries and complaints from distribution channels and regulators.
- You will provide training and mentorships for junior teammates’ continuous development.
- You will develop user manuals & stakeholders communication and review manual claims correspondences.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder, preferably with FLMI / ALHC / ACS.
- You have 5+ years major Life claims experience with 2+ years in supervisory role.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are customer-oriented.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org