about the company
You will join one of the world's largest global insurance providers.
about the job
- You will deliver effective anti-claims fraud services to the claims department.
- You will assist the Head of Claims excellence in developing strategies and work with claims managers to execute them effectively.
- You will handle fraud data to provide information for management to review, promote and develop claims fraud strategy.
- You will assess highly complex fraudulent cases and conduct review of closed cases.
- You will manage technical referrals and complaints, and cooperate with internal audits.
- You will ensure the investigative process adheres to both corporate and industry standards and regulations.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder.
- You have 3+ years experience in Claims or Claims Investigation, preferably in EC, Liability and Motor.
- You have solid insurance product knowledge.
- You have strong interpersonal, influencing and management skills.
- You are customer-oriented, people-centric and a team player.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...