about the company.A reputable offshore law firm is currently looking for a Compliance Officer who will be working in an international team to be responsible for processing new and existing clients. about the job.
- Reporting to the Head of Client Onboarding to undertake the CDD processes for new and existing clients in accordance with relevant laws and regulations of several offshore jurisdictions and the firm's internal guidance, policies, proccesses and procedures
- Communicating with internal teams to ensure CDD collection is taken promptly
- Any outstanding CDD has to be managed and followed up
- Carry out regular reviews of CDD in line with internal guidance, procedures and agreed policies
- Be proactively in responding to queries
skills & experiences required.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in an Anti-Money Laundering and/or Client Due Diligence environment
- A good understanding of regulatory requirements affecting law firms and trust company business in Jersey
- Ideally hold an AML certificate or similar relevant qualification
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Fluency in English is a must
If interested, please click "apply" or feel free to contact JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...