about the job.
- Oversee C&B functions and providing guidance and support to subordinates
- Responsible for annual C&B exercises including salary benchmarking, salary and benefits review, bonus review, performance management
- Checking for payroll processing and providing various C&B reports for managements to review
- Manage the process of HRIS system maintenance, implementation and revamp, MPF vendors renewal
- Support on any ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of compensation & benefits work experience in sizable platforms with over 500 headcount
- Well-versed in the Employment Ordinance and other Human Resources related regulations in Hong Kong
- Leadership experience, high flexibility, positive, a good team player
- Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge in IPL system will be a plus
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin