about the company.
My client is a listed conglomerate. They are currently looking for a C&B Manager to join their team.
about the team.
Report to Group C&B Director and leading 3 subordinates.
about the job.
- Responsible for senior executive and front line compensation and benefits package including annual compensation planning cycle, benefits review, incentive schemes, promotion review periods
- Ensure the company’s practices are competitive in the marketplace, develop and update the latest rewards policies and guidelines
- Perform cost benefit & compensation analysis by creating new formulas / models, and revamping existing calculations
- Liaise with external consultants and service providers for market surveys, benchmarking activities and market intelligence
- Support on any ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Statistics / Maths or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of C&B experience in sizable companies
- Strong analytical skills, excellent technical skills in Excel, VBA, Macro or data analysis tools
- Energetic, independent, fast paced and communicative in dealing with internal stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin