about the company
You will join one of the world leading multinational universal bank and financial services holding company in Hong Kong
about the job
- You will ensure that all necessary documentation as required is received for each case and is properly completed.
- You will ensure that all administrative and compliance processes are observed as to timeliness, quality, regulation and procedure.
- You will ensure that underwriting and other case evidence and documentary requirements are coordinated and handled promptly.
- You will ensure that policy information is kept up-to-date through the policy cycle.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above
- You have relevant customer service experience
- You have positive and mature attitude and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: email@example.com