about the company.
- Our Client is one of the most important Investment Banks in the world.
- You'll join the global markets technology team responsible for supporting and enhancing an electronic trading platform in the securities and derivatives business. Members of this eam are exposed to challenging tasks that allow them to get a deep understanding of the firm's technologies, processes and trading floor users.
- You'll be involved in supporting and improving a C++ and .NET based trading application for securities and derivatives, covering both frontend and server side development, including working on automated trading engines.
- You'll be a core membre of the global team and will be responsible for the entire delvery pipeline: gathering requirements, writing tests, developing the system and working with the tech partners and users to roll out the deliverable.
- You'll develop also relationships across the regional and global technology partners and user communities.
- You'll have the opportunity to learn and contribute on various other aspects of electronic trading applications used by the firm.
skills & experiences required.
- There are variety of programming languages and technology used in the team, ranging from C++, C#, Python, UNIX Shell script, Oracle, Tibco, AMPS. You will not expected to be master of every single one of these. Where is a lack of knowledge, it is essential to have a right aptitude to learn, and ability to build from a gap into solid a competency Ability to cope with challenging requests with the sense of compliance.
- Highly motivated, fast learner, able to work under pressure on tight deadlines.
- Essential Skills
- Excellent communication and social skills (working with traders), good attention to details and work well in a distributed team environment.
- Application development in C++ on Solaris/Linux. Strong knowledge of standard library, STL, containers and algorithms.
- Experience debugging multithreaded systems.
- Hands on experience with database applications using Oracle.
- Interpreted languages (Python, shell scripting).
- Nice to have
- C# / .NET
- Middleware experience using TIBCO, RV, EMS, AMPS or any similar technologies.
- Previous experience in financial industry, particularly exposure to execution system.
For any interested party feel free to contact Francesca Ruscio at +852 6053 2523 or at firstname.lastname@example.org....