About the company
Our client is the industry leader in FMCG and Retail industry. They are expanding their business in Hong Kong and looking for an ambitious and experienced Business Strategy Manager to lead the commercial team.
- Develop and leverage VM tools to provide insightful recommendations to commercial teams with extensive analysis across Price, Promotion, Assortment and Trade Terms;
- Generates market insights to support revenue strategy and other business strategic initiatives;
- Acting as business partner with commercial leaders to drive implementation of strategies, track results to provide solutions;
- Embed Value Management in all commercial planning process and provide inputs to support business decisions including commercial reviews, business planning and budgeting, etc
- Set up KPIs and execution guidelines to track and grow sales team’s efficiency and execution standard
- Set up execution guidelines, identify areas of improvement via extensive analysis to deliver clear and actionable insights for sales team to act on in short to mid-term.
- Act as the main Project Management Lead, the incumbent will be representing Hong Kong to drive cross-functional projects including Commercial projects, process enhancements and Digital Transformation
- Around 5 - 8 years’ experience in retail/FMCG/relevant industry, preferably in the area of business intelligence or sales planning;
- Strong in commercial sense and able to work in a fast paced and diverse business environment;
- Decent communication and presentation skills; analytical with strong numeracy skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and high results-driven;
- Team player, collaborative and no fear to confront; and
- Good leadership skills, competent to build and motivate team performance to deliver success through people.