about the company
Our client is a well-established corporate bank with private wealth management sector.
about the team
The team is expanding and dynamic.
about the job
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring the monitoring, review, testing and challenge the results of the First Line of Defence
- Perform sales suitability, including online investment distribution and private banking products
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the Business Risk Framework and identifying and assessing the overall effectiveness of the internal control environment, specifically the control tools and processes, in the private banking sector
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor degree in finance, business administration or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in private banking, wealth management sectors
- Good understanding of the key risks associated with the Private Banking products
- Good command in both Chinese and English (Mandarine is a must)
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cheryl Tsang on + 852 2232 3470 or email: email@example.com ...