about the company.Our client is a prestigious Private Bank headquartered in Europe. In order to support their expansion in China, they are hiring a Business Manager (Senior Vice President) to join their team based in ShenZhen. about the team. You will play as a strategic business partner to the COO office. The bank offers a highly respected brand, dynamic and challenging work environment. Excellent corporate culture and benefits. about the job. You will:
- Drive the growth of Private Banking business by designing products portfolio and business setup
- Enhance the delivery of products including equities, derivatives, fixed income, FX, structured products, funds etc.
- Participate in strategic business plans by expanding Private Banking products, evaluating potential risks and opportunities in the financial market
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing operational model, provide commentaries to enhance work-flow
- Work closely with the Risk, Finance, Compliance, Technology department on new products development
- Ensure product governance comply with banking regulations in China and global standards
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Management, Risk, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in COO office, risk management, product control, product development or relevant
- Strong product knowledge in Equities, Derivatives, FICC, FX, Funds, Structured Products etc.
- Strive to learn, improve existing models and embrace new ways of working
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability to work with Business Heads
- Good command in English and Mandarin
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...