about the company.
This is a unique junior opportunity to join a well-known commercial bank as a Business Manager - Associate. You will sit with the Front-Office to provide daily business support, financial analysis, project implementation, control and governance initiatives.
The Bank offers comprehensive benefits, young culture and stable environment. 5 days work. Hybrid work arrangement.
about the job. You will:
- Support the Commercial Banking business in Hong Kong
- Perform financial analysis, performance and KPI review, conduct forecast and budget projections
- Present business and key financial updates during executive meetings
- Work as a team to roll-out regulatory initiatives, new projects, products and policies
- Prepare risk management reports by identifying key deficiencies and area of improvement
- Drive business growth and strategies through implementation of projects and change management
skills & experiences required.
- University degree holder or above
- At least 2 years banking experience with knowledge of deposits and operational risk management
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, sensitive risk & control mind-set
- Team-orientated and ability execute independently
- Confident, strong capability to work with front-office bankers and corporate functions
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org