about the company.
Our client - a Global Life Insurance group, is hiring a VP for their Internal Audit Department. With successful records in the history, their revenue has grown year-on-year and this will be a new headcount to support their expansion.
The company promotes centre of excellence, diversity and results-driven culture. Excellent benefits and performance bonus all inclusive. about the job. As a senior member in the team, you will participate in both Business audit and IT audit:
- Perform Front-to-Back audit for the Life Insurance business including sales, distributions, under-writing, claims, operations, compliance, IT applications, IT controls etc.
- You will be a key member of transformation projects for Internal Audit Dept, implement agile audit, processes review and evaluation
- Present audit findings, control weaknesses and recommendations of controls to multiple Business Heads
- Deliver high quality audit reports to the Audit Committee
- Take part in special engagements including regulatory reviews required by Insurance Authority
- Travel is not required
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related discipline
- Qualified member of CPA, ACCA, CIA, CFA or relevant certificates
- At least 7-8 years audit experience from Insurance, Financial Services or Banking sector
- Integrated audit (both IT + Business) experience is highly desired
- Big 4 auditors with Insurance exposure will be considered
- Flexible with changes, creative and ability to drive new initiatives as a senior team member
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org