about the company.
One of the most well-regarded international law firms is seeking a Business Development Manager to assist in the development and execution of a wide range of business development and marketing initiatives for their legal practice groups across APAC. This individual can either be working in Hong Kong.
about the job.
- The key function of this role is to provide support for pitching work, event and client management and business marketing development work to the offices across the Southeast Asia region.
- This is a great opportunity for applicants who are looking for a platform that encourages development, growth and exposure.
- The successful candidate will work closely with local business development teams, bidding teams and Southeast Asian offices to provide business development services, such as preparing marketing materials, drafting proposals for prestige clients, managing the process of event organisation and monitoring social media platforms like publishing articles, newsletters and website management.
- The individual will also be involved in end-to-end event organisation, from liaising with the internal and external parties, searching for venue, sending invitations to clients to sponsorship arrangements, etc.
- Other responsibilities include managing budgets and expenditures for business development team, finalising submissions for proposals and directories in timely manner, cooperating with business development teams in other offices on regional or global pitch projects and providing ad-hoc support to the team as required.
- The firm is looking for an individual who is efficient and proactive, with strong ability to work independently and with excellent time management skills.
- Applicants are also preferred to have a bachelor degree in Marketing or Business.
- Moreover, applicants would preferably have 2 to 3 years of managerial business development experience and have worked from professional services or law firms.