about the company.
Our client is a Fortune Global 500 company, who is currently looking for a Business Consultant to join the team. They have a broad portfolio of market-leading business including property investment and development, food retailing, health and beauty, engineering and construction, etc.
about the job.
You will be focusing mainly in the responsibilities below:
- Setting up project framework and strategies for Global Business Services team
- Finalising the Global Process Framework for Purchase to Pay
- Generating process map
- Preparing and providing training to internal key users
- Coordinating with Enabling Technology Team to update the process with new system/workflows
- Supporting the team to design the to-be organisation structure
skills & experiences required.
- 7-12 years of related working experience; Ideally with strategy consulting/IT & accounting/project management background
- Ability to use common process map tools; Knowledge on end-to-end global process (RTR) and experience with enabling technologies (ServiceNow & Cevinio)
- Transition experience on continuous improvements projects in a sizeable BPO or captive SSC
- A great, proactive team player who is able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please apply for the job by reaching out to email@example.com with your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.