about the company.
fast-growing consultancy firm
about the job.
- Work with business in capturing the data mappings required between core system and application database from the end users and application team
- Responsible for the design, implementation, testing and deploying end-to-end software solutions
- Determining data efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users
- Conducting Requirement Workshops for eliciting and confirming the requirements
- Reporting to Management and obtaining acceptance and approval for data requirements
- Efficiently integrating data from external and internal systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services
- Define and maintain database schema and table structures used by the application team.
skills & experiences required.
- bachelor's degree/diploma in computer science or information technology, and an accredited qualification in management consultancy, or related disciplines
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis in a related industry.
- knowledge of SQL programming language and system integration solutions
- Ability to facilitate and manage client stakeholders (Product Owners), coordinate with application team and Data Engineer
- Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, with good problem solving skill
- Technical document writing skills
- Excellent English communication - writing and speaking skills
Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” or contact Cheryl Lau at email@example.com