about the company.My client is a listed company who provides a variety of logistic services globally, they are currently looking for a Business Analyst to carry out some digital transformation and business process improvements projects. about the job.
- Work closely with different parties to conduct digital transformation projects and business process improvements
- Gather requirements and conduct business analysis from Stakeholders/Business Units, define and translate the business request and needs into functional requirements, also recommend the best solutions for applications/ system products
- Collaborate with internal/oversea IT teams or 3rd party vendors on planned releases, operation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting to ensure positive outcomes and user experience
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or related discipline
- 2 years' or above experience in business analysis with good understanding of business process improvements
- Experience in Application and System transformation projects
- Experience in Business Intelligence & Reporting Tools: Tableau/ PowerBI/ SQL Server Reporting Service or other related reporting platform
- Good understanding of software development methodologies is a plus
- Excellent communication skill in both verbal and written English
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click 'APPLY NOW' or for more information, you can reach out to Vera Wong on +852 2232 3413 or email email@example.com...