Building Surveyor - Shopping mall / Hotel - Client
- Up to 420k / annum
- 5-day work week, work life balance
- 15-20 Days AL
- Chartership support
- Reputable developer
- Prime location
About the Company
Our client is a renowned developer in Hong Kong who develops, builds and owns multiple prestigious buildings. To cope with their expanding business, they are now looking for some building surveying candidates to join their management team in overseeing their hotel or shopping mall portfolios.
About the Role
Directly reporting to the technical manager, you will be responsible for the repairs and maintenance, some fitting out, renovation, A&A projects of their buildings. You will engage in tender preparation, planning and execution of maintenance activities and project management, coordination with internal parties and monitoring contractors performance.
- Degree holder in Building Surveying
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in Building surveying; candidates from consultants or contractors are also welcome
- Prior experiences working in shopping mall or hotel projects will be advantageous
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Immediately available is highly considered!
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.