Building Services Engineer - A&A, Renovation Project - Client
- HKD 28-35k / month
- 5-day work week, work life balance
- Work from home policy, flexible working
- 21 Days AL
- Chartership support
- MNC culture
About the Company
Our client is a reputable institution in Hong Kong with a strong history and stable business. To cope with their expanding business and headcounts in 2023, they are now looking for building services candidates with solid design / project management experience to join their project team.
About the Role
Directly reporting to the project manager, you will be a key E&M member of the project team focusing on A & A, renovation and new development projects of their existing and new buildings. You will be responsible for the system design, project management and coordination, site supervision as well as internal stakeholders and contractors management for an efficient project delivery.
- Degree holder in Building Services, Electrical, Mechanical engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in E&M design or project coordination; candidates from E&M consultants or contractors are also welcome
- Prior experiences working in institutional projects will be advantageous
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Immediately available is highly considered!
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.