about the company.
Our client is a world-class company specializing in airline amenities, particularly for First Class/Business Class travellers. They are currently expanding its business and looking for a Brand Licensing Officer to join and support the growth of the brand team.
about the team.Reporting to the Brand Licensing Manager, you will provide support on brand project launches from execution to delivery.
about the job.
- Assist on daily operations, monitoring licensee partnership and identifying improvement areas to ensure operational excellence
- Develop and maintain good relationship with licensees gauge their needs and explore potential clients in market
- Generate proposals, pitch presentations and tracking conversion rate
- Assist to compile and produce written and digital marketing materials, reports, analysis and presentations
- Perform administrative support to the team
- Support ad hoc duties as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Marketing or any relevant disciplines
- 1+ year of experience in managing brands, licensing business, marketing, sales or business development
- Experience in cosmetics / luxury goods will have advantage
- Proficient in English and Cantonese is required
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Responsible, self motivated and ability to work independently
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume including your latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.