Our client is a widely recognizable luxury name that offers full category including but not limited to leather goods, accessories, watches and fine jewelry. Creation, feminine and daring are some of the many keywords customers describe the brand. The WFJ business in particular has been growing since its launch. In order to sustain such valuable and growing business, they are currently looking for a Head of Boutique to join and drive the team and boutique to next level - as all eyes are on this boutique!
about the team. Reporting to the Director of Retail, you will be leading a sizable team and driving business at the store front. You are expected to come from a luxury retail background with fashion experience will be an advantage. You will work closely with other department managers on events and clientele collaborations. This is a store-based role - so you will be working on roster.
about the job.
- Lead and motivate store team to achieve commercial objectives in terms of sales, profitability, service standards and business development
- Consistently achieve overall sales objectives using all levers, including but not limited to products, services and events to drive and maximize sales performance
- Strive towards boutique excellence by effective goal setting in the area of sales, KPIs, clientelling, service behaviors and CRM
- Manage boutique P&L, forecasts, sales analysis and reports
- Develop business initiatives that will continue to grow the client base, drive sales and the company's presence in the marketplace, with particular emphasis on building events relevant to the local market
- Manage individual team members and their productivity as it pertains to their objectives
- Provide continual feedback and coaching to the team as it pertains to sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize commercial return
- Provide innovative ideas to senior management regarding opportunities to grow the business
- Partner with retail ops team to ensure store operates efficiently
- Manage inventory accuracy and work closely with merchandising team on product feedback from customers
- Manage manpower and support boutique cash controls
- Ensure an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise. Ensure product education and selling technique trainings are scheduled for the boutique as needed
- Ensure boutique presentation reflect brand and visual image at all times
- Demonstrate effective management and leadership, setting priorities for the day and motivating the team
- Organize and participate in monthly touch base meetings with each team member to manage and coach performance
- Encourage and foster a friendly and positive working environment that promotes diversity, mutual respect and team collaborations
- Lead the team by example through internal and external interactions and ensure a welcoming environment exists
skills & experiences required.
- 10+ years of luxury retail experience of which 8+ years at a supervisory level
- Experience in luxury is required, candidates with luxury fashion background will have advantage
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines concurrently
- Outstanding ability to develop strong relationships with high end local clientele
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and attention to detail skills
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume, latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.