Our client is a liquidity provision, crypto trading and asset management services provider with offices in Canada, Mainland China, Seul and Hong Kong.
Founded by Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and Bloomberg minds, our Client is expanding in Asia and they're looking into growing their Hong Kong team welcoming smart individuals to join their business.
about the job.
- Engaged in the design and research and development of blockchain products, researching blockchain protocols, operating mechanisms and underlying implementations;
- Participate in the research and code optimization of digital assets and blockchain related systems;
- Analyze the current DeFi ecological projects and agreements, including but not limited to decentralized payments, transactions, lending, derivative transactions;
- Continuously improve platform function performance, scalability, security
- Work location: Multiple locations are optional/acceptable for telecommuting.
skills & experiences required.
- Familiar with linux system, proficient in building mainstream nodes, familiar with various mainstream mining protocols and consensus mechanisms;
- Familiar with Ethereum, Bitcoin, Polkadot, Eos, Cosmos, DFINITY and other public chains, familiar with its architecture, design logic, and economic model of each chain, if you are familiar with EVM, zkrollup, Eth2.0, privacy computing, cryptography, distributed computing Knowing the technical points will count as additional points;
- Familiar with more than two of golang/rust/c/c++/java/nodejs, and have dabbled in Solidty/Vyper, and can learn new languages according to business needs;
- Have unique research and insights on decentralized finance (DeFi), and be familiar with the security mechanism behind it, and relevant development experience is preferred.