about the company.Our client is a reputed consulting firm who is looking for a Big Data Architect Manager to join their regional team. The right candidate will be responsible for leading a team to design and implement data platform architecture & analytics solutions for the clients, it will also be a good opportunity to work on some of the latest technologies in the region throughout the projects. about the job.
- Gather requirement from the business, design and architect big data platforms on cloud environment (or hybrid cloud)
- Familiar with different latest analytics technologies and give the best solutions to the client
- Lead and manage the projects to ensure positive outcomes with agreed quality standard
- Prepare project documents & presentations for senior client stakeholders
- Lead and manage the team including providing performance feedback, coaching and giving direction
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or related discipline
- 5 years or above working experience in data related field, 10+ years' experience will be considered as Senior Manager
- Solid experience in Big Data Platform: MAPR/ EMR/ Hortonworks/ HDInsight/ Cloudera
- Solid experience in Datastage/Informatica/ Spark/ Kafka/ ODI/ Flink
- Experience in Cloud Platform: Azure/ AWS/ GCP/ Alibaba
- Experience in Data warehouse environment: Oracle/ DB2/ SQL server/ Teradata
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience managing senior stakeholders
- Welcome overseas candidates, working visa can be provided **
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply now to secure your application. For further information, feel free to reach Vera Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2232 3413 for a confidential chat on this role or other opportunities....