about the company.
Our client is a well-known retail and corporate bank with strong presence in the region. Currently, they are looking for a Manager/ Senior Manager to perform audit projects across the bank.
about the team.
You will work with a team of 8-10 auditors in a team-orientated environment and support work culture.
about the role.
- Perform audit projects, provide assurance and recommendations to the Audit Committee
- Perform in-depth audit reviews including Branche, Compliance, Treasury, LIBOR transition, Credit and Operations across the Bank
- Participate in annual audit planning, ensure workflow comply with the Banking Ordinance
- Play as a business partner to build relationships with Department Heads, evaluate existing controls and provide solutions to mitigate relevant risks
- Maintain a professional audit team by training subordinates, enhancing audit procedure and providing value-added services to internal stakeholders
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
skills and experience required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of CPA, ACCA, CIA or equivalent
- 4 - 10 years audit experience from Big 4, Banking or Financial Institutions
- Senior Manager will be offered to candidate with more experience
- Good experience in auditing treasury and credit cycles
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Strong control mind-set, ability to identify key risks and collaborate with senior stakeholders
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org